The ultimate goal of JRC Youth is to help build an earnest desire for God in our youth. We hope that this desire will lead them to serve God authentically wherever they go and whatever they face in life. We do this in five ways:
- Help foster a desire for God in the youth by ensuring they know about Jesus Christ and how we can live full lives because of the salvation and atonement we have in him.
- Facilitate discussion forums where we can bring real life issues and address them with Gospel truths.
- Build a peer-support system and youth community where healing can happen through open, trusting relationships.
- Participate in various social events to foster community.
- Encourage Youth to perform/contribute in main service through events like Youth-led Sunday service, songs, performances, dances etc.