The goal of JRC Men Ministry is to build a strong fellowship among our men that connects them to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of winning, growing, and training God’s man in Christ. Many men feel a total disconnect when it comes to church. If given a choice, spending time at church falls a distant second to spending time with friends, family, etc. A men’s ministry group has the potential to change that. When Christian men come together, this creates a forum in which to share and reason together.
In order for our JRC Men’s ministry to flourish, we aspire to offer: solid, Christ-centered resources for spiritual growth; ample occasions for fun and recreation; and the opportunity for members to use their God-given talents and time to make a powerful impact in the world in a way that is unique to our situation.
We do this in the following ways:
- Studying and applying God’s Word.
- Training centered in biblical instruction and group discussions.
- Practicing God’s Word to all areas of our lives and allowing room for individual accountability.
- Connecting with other men for the purpose of community, collective accountability, confession, and prayer.
- Supporting and encouraging each other to address major life temptations and/or crises.
- Getting involved in various activities based on individual gifts and talents.
- Impacting others by investing our time and resources into the lives of other men.
- Sharing actively our faith in order to lead others into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.